For thousands of years, a diamond is the most desirable gemstones. No one is untouched by the charm and allure of diamonds. A Diamond is considered the best way to show our affection to our loved ones. Diamonds are no doubt are the top choice for special occasions be it a birthday, an engagement, a marriage ceremony, an anniversary or any other special day. A diamond always makes a special moment more special. Diamonds are everyone’s best friends both women & men.
Buying a diamond for jewelry or for an engagement ring is a big deal as buyers are not thoroughly educated about diamonds. We understand how difficult it is for a customer to examine the minute details, process all the information while selecting a diamond at a good price. When buying diamond jewelry you need to keep in mind “4 Cs” which are Cut, Clarity, Colour, and Carat.; well there is 5th C as well, it is a certificate which is the most important.
Gandaram & Sons Jewellers are the best place to buy diamond jewelry. We offer the lowest price, coupled with exceptional service and a wide collection of certified diamonds allowing you to find the best. We bring a wide range of uniquely designed and crafted Diamond Jewelry for both men and women. There are certain step to be followed while buying a piece of diamond jewelry.
- First, set a budget that works for you.
- Secondly, you must consider the occasion, is it for a birthday, anniversary, wedding, engagement or any other special occasion.
- Now you will need to decide on the shape of the diamond. Diamonds are shaped in several ways like Round, Princess, Emerald, Asscher, Marquise, Oval, Radiant, Pear, Heart, and Cushion.
- Now select your Carat weight range. It actually refers to a diamond’s weight, not the diamond’s size. One may prefer a 2-3 carat stone or just half carat. Please note that this is a very important factor deciding the final price of a diamond.
- While exploring the range according to the above steps, now look “Cut”. The most important of the 4Cs is Cut because it has the greatest influence on a diamond’s sparkle, brilliance, and fire. The diamond-cut grade indicates the quality of a diamond’s angles, proportions, symmetrical facets, brilliance, fire, scintillation and finishing details.
- Next is to consider is “Color”. It is the second most important of the 4Cs, which refers to a diamond’s lack of color. The color grade determines how white or colorless a diamond is. The less color, the higher the grade. The highest quality diamonds are colorless, while those of lower quality have noticeable color.
- Then come to “Clarity”, it is one of the 4Cs of diamond grading. Clarity grade refers to how clean a diamond is from inclusions and blemishes. Diamond’s clarity is the assessment of small imperfections on the surface and internally. All diamonds have small inclusions and blemishes but they are microscopic and do not affect a diamond’s beauty. A diamond with least and smallest inclusions receive the highest clarity grades.
- You can also look for further details, like finish, polish, symmetry, and fluorescence. These aspects do influence a diamond’s beauty, but they are not the most important components to consider when making a decision.
- Now, you should look for the right lab certification from a reputed lab-like, GIA, IGI, or AGS.
- After following these steps if required you can make changes in your budget to buy the best diamond.
Our experienced team will always be here to assist you with your search. We have established ourselves as a top-tier diamond seller in India, one of the most reliable and reputable entities.