History Of Gandaram & Sons Jewellers Pvt. Ltd.
The brainchild of the founder, Mr. Gandaram Mehra who dared to dream big almost 86 years ago with a conviction to serve untarnished, today stands high for its impeccable quality and authentic designs. This fortitude has allowed the business to grow as a brand at par with international standards. Founded Gandaram jewellers in Lahore in the year 1932 and then shifted to Delhi Chandni chowk in year 1942, opened showroom in lajpat nagar in 1991.
At Gandaram Jewellers, innovating trends in design and quality is a way of life. We believe jewellery-making means exploring new frontiers of creativity and meeting the challenges that entail. Our expanding global clientele bears testimony to our abilities as a leading international jewellery chain.